Tellennium’s Integrated Management System® (TIMS) is our proprietary comprehensive SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) web application. TIMS allows the users access from anywhere to view enterprise-level charges, full circuit inventory and information, historical data, images of actual invoices, and more – not for just the entire company but you can view it down to a single location or line.
TIMS effectively addresses the burden of reviewing and verifying vast amounts of telecom expense data into an accurate and manageable process. TIMS provides a real-time data portal that provides a complete inventory of all telecom services, a comprehensive telecom vendor and carrier expense analyses, as well as, identify areas of concern, variances, and abuse; thus controlling telecom costs and processes. Once identified Tellennium’s telecom professionals will use TIMS to provide a higher-level of review, verification, and correction of your telecom expense data and processes. We evaluate your carriers, networks and equipment, and make recommendations to improve your company’s overall productivity and efficiency.
We will even take care of managing all of your telecom invoices and charge allocations through our AP Process Management service, while simultaneously and continuously auditing each invoice for fraudulent and inaccurate charges. – a process that averages 28% in credits and savings for our clients.
We may also recommend ways to improve productivity and efficiency, with multiple service packages available to fit any enterprise. Available within TIMS are integrated moves/adds/changes (MAC) management and mobility optimization components as well, so we can assist in all aspects of your IT and Telecom environment.
TIMS takes the expenses and inaccuracies associated with all of your telecom-related charges — and time the required to process and correct them – and converts it all into an accurate and cost-efficient database and management solution that literally pays for itself. Our flexible, integrated telecom management® solution is designed to reduce the amount of time involved in processing invoices, while simultaneously centralizing and improving the overall manageability of all telecom expenses and processes. With the click of a mouse, reports can be accessed (from anywhere in the world) to view charges, circuit information, actual invoices and more.
- Streamlined invoice processing, including OCR and automated cost allocations
- Continuous invoice auditing, with variance tools, notifications and dispute tracking
- Comprehensive financial reporting, including budgeting, trending, and forecasting
- Circuit and equipment inventories, infrastructure management and optimization
- Customizable Mobility Store and MACS (Move/Add/Change/Service) management
- Contract adherence and notification
- Hierarchal and credentialed user access
- Distributed or centralized invoice approval options, coding, payment and reconciliation management
- Tellennium-staffed Help Desk option and much more!
Full Telecom Expense Management Option – Tellennium Will Provide:
- A full repository of telecom services by location inclusive of individual circuit/line identification
- The specialists for Audit and Optimization
- AP Process management – all scanning/imaging, coding, payment, reconciliation and archiving
- Performs all of the required administrative intensive work
- “Helps IT be IT” – so they can focus on decision making, applications, real-time events, and future planning
- All functionality of Tellennium’s Integrated Management System are included
- Even a guarantee to reduce expense
DIY (Do it Yourself) Audit Option – (for organizations that have the extra manpower and specific telecom audit expertise) – Our Client Will Be Able Benefit By:
- Utilizing TIMS for internal Auditing and Optimizing of your telecom services and expenses
- TIMS provides additional advanced variance notifications and audit process tracking
- Work with a custom built application specifically designed to audit, optimize, identify, notify, report and house all contracts, vendor contacts and even photographs of data centers/equipment – all real-time within a touch of a mouse thus dramatically increasing the efficiency from the older traditional alternative audit methods
- Guaranteed to improve operational efficiencies
TIMS Features and Benefits:
- Comprehensive Verification of All Telecom Charges – Companies rarely have the means and processes in place to verify all of their telecom-related charges.
- Continuous Evaluation of All Technologies, Processes, Usage, and Design – The single tool you need to manage everything telecom-related within your company.
- Accountability – Itemized management reporting that consolidates, sorts and drills down to specific departments, work groups, and even individual cell phone usage.
- Centralized Management – Total, centralized control of all telecom-related expenses.
- Asset Management – Tracking and ongoing management of all telecom-related physical assets.
- MACS Management – Processing and verification of all charges associated with moves, adds, changes, and service-related items
- Invoice Imaging – Efficient storage and easy access of all invoices; fully integrated with all management reports.
- Monthly, YTD and Historical Documentation – Timely, comprehensive information easily accessible by your entire management team from a secure and private Web portal.
- Hierarchy of Access – Control access to different levels and subsets of your data, based upon personalized login credentials for each user.
- Mobile Store – Centralized source for managing all device purchases and upgrades.
- Software APIs to Enable Integration With Your Financial Software – Accurate data transfer to your existing, in-house financial management software, using your existing accounting codes.
- Savings in Time & Effort – Frees your Accounting, Accounts Payable and IT/telecom personnel to perform higher value-added tasks.
- Savings in Recurring Telecom Expenses – An average of 28% in savings/credits across our clients’ entire telecom spends.
Please contact us for an exploratory conversation at (800) 939-9440 and ask to speak with one of our Consulting Specialists. We are here to assist you!