Tellennium, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. All personal information collected on this Web site will be used only to support your relationship with Tellennium. Tellennium will NOT sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others.
Anyone visiting or accessing this Web site agrees to and is bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Copyright. © 2018 Tellennium Inc. All Rights Reserved. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in this Web site are protected by the United States copyright laws. This material may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs, or other materials found in this Web site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Tellennium. You may establish a hypertext link to this Web site from your Web site so long as the page containing the link properly attributes the linked site to Tellennium and does not in any way imply Tellennium’s sponsorship of your site. However, you may not, without obtaining written permission from Tellennium, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies of the materials on this Web site, as a part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise. No other use of the material within this Web site or portion thereof is permitted without the express written consent of Tellennium, LLC.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying Tellennium and Tellennium’s products and services are proprietary marks of Tellennium and its subsidiaries, as applicable. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of this Web site allow for the exchange of information between you, the user, and Tellennium. Any submission by the user becomes the property of Tellennium. The user implicitly grants Tellennium the authority and right to use that content in accordance with Tellennium’s corporate privacy policies.
4. User Responsibility. The user assumes all responsibility for use of the Tellennium Web site. The user waives all claims against Tellennium, its officers, directors, employees,
suppliers, and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the Tellennium Web site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither Tellennium nor its information contributors can be held responsible by the user for the accuracy of the information found in the Tellennium web site.
6. No Warranty; Changes to Website. Tellennium makes NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming. Use of this website and the Service is at the User’s sole risk. It is the user’s responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. Tellennium reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this site without prior notice.
7. Consent to Monitoring. Tellennium is under no obligation to monitor the material residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that Tellennium may monitor the server contents periodically to: (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations, or other governmental requests and (2) to operate the server properly, or (3) to protect itself and its users. Tellennium reserves the right to modify, reject, or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these terms and conditions. ONLY authorized users may use Tellennium’s systems and applications with access control. User processing activities will be monitored for administrative and security purposes. Anyone using these systems or applications expressly consents to such monitoring and to the use of any evidence of unauthorized access, use, or modification, for criminal prosecution.
8. Disclaimer. Some restrictions apply to Tellennium products and services. Some products and services are not available in all markets. TELLENNIUM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT RESPECTING THE ACCURACY OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR PROGRAMMING. NEITHER TELLENNIUM NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES NOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF.
How Tellennium Collects and Uses Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information you provide us directly:
We ask for certain information such as your username, real name, address, phone number and e-mail address when you register for a Tellennium account, or if you correspond with us. We may also retain any messages you send through our software (TIMS) Service, and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the Service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. Your username and if you choose to disclose it, your real name, may be published publicly. Once published your username and / or real name may not be able to be removed.
Information we may receive from third parties:
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following,” “liking,” linking your account to the Service, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to Tellennium. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Service. You may also unlink your third-party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service.
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
When you visit Tellennium, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and to allow us or our authorized business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Tracking technologies– clear gifs/web beacons information:
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Tellennium. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Commercial and marketing communications:
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
Use of certain service type information we collect about you:
Sharing of Your Information
We will NOT sell, rent, lease or share your personal information except as stated below:
Who can see User Content: Any User Content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service becomes available to the public and cannot be removed, except by Tellennium in its sole discretion. Once posted, User Content may not be removable from public view, as copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, on other sites that have republished us, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. If you do not wish your User Content to be available to the public, please don’t post it on the Service. Your username, and if you choose to disclose it, your real name, may be published publicly. Once published your username and / or real name may not be able to be removed.
Who can see your IP address: If you post User Content on the Service while not logged in, your IP address will be published with your User Content in order to attribute your contribution to the Service.
Who can see your email address: If you enter an email address, you will enable communication from Tellennium and other Users. If you reply to users, your email address will be shared with these users.
What happens in the event of a change of control at Tellennium:
We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, User Content and other user information related to the Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company.
Instances where we are required to share your information:
Sharing certain service type information that we collect about you:
We may share certain service type information, including information obtained through tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.): (i) with our third-party business partners for the purposes described in the section above on “How We Collect and Use Information.” We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
How We Store and Protect Your Information
Storage and Processing:
Keeping your information safe:
Tellennium cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Tellennium at all times. However, Tellennium cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Tellennium or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that you add to Tellennium’s Service, such as social networks. Tellennium is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Compromise of information:
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Tellennium will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your Choices about Your Information
You control your account information and settings. You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging in to your account and changing your profile settings.
As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at www.tellennium.com.
Opting out of collection of your information for Tracking / Advertising:
Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools prevents Tellennium or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at www.tellennium.com.
How long we keep your private profile information:
Following termination of your User account, Tellennium may retain your private profile information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, any information that you choose to make public on the service may not be removable.
Tellennium does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at www.tellennium.com.
Links to Other Websites and Services
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your membership or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
Your Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
Where the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies, in certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. The final text of GDPR as of its effective date, May 28, 2018, can be found at gdpr-info.eu. For your information and convenience, we have set out below a summary of those rights under GDPR, and how to exercise them. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. To exercise any of your rights, please contact Tellennium at www.tellennium.com, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and with whom we share it.
You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases with your consent in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you that you furnish us that party’s contact information in detail; and kindly note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible for us to do. We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
• when you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
• we are processing it on the basis of your consent, and you wish to withdraw your consent;
• we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, and you object to such processing;
• you no longer wish us to use your data to send you information; or
• you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
Restriction of Processing to Storage Only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
• You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate;
• We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful, but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data;
• We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.
You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
Withdrawal of Consent
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at www.tellennium.com and we will try to deal with your request.
Notification of Changes
Any questions about this agreement may be directed to:
P.O. Box 724 9050 Highway 44 E Mt.
Washington, KY 40047