Improve Visibility of your Telecom Enterprise by over 50% and Gain 100% Control
It’s often been said that “you can’t manage, what you don’t measure.” In supporting telecommunications services a deeper philosophy is applied, “you can’t manage, what you don’t see.” On average, telecom invoices leave out over 51% of the detail. Complete real-time visibility with all of the detail is one of the foundational aspects of controlling and properly managing telecom services and expenses. As the business size increases, so does the complexity and management. Some key questions to ask:
- How readily accessible are the invoices and their associated information?
- Where is the detail for the individual charges and services? How does your organization access it?
- If something as simple as an analog line is reported out of service, how long is it to just locate who the carrier is to report issue? Is it measured in seconds, minutes, hours, or days?
- Is every charge being reviewed and analyzed or just rubber stamped?
- How are continual changes tracked, recorded, and analyzed; items such as organizational changes, usage, coding, plans, devices, users, circuits, services, technology, rates, etc.?
- Are invoices really the best medium for managing the vast amounts of data they represent when they clearly do not provide all of the information necessary?
The additional detailed records associated with the invoice charges have to be acquired, mapped, and continually updated to maintain a real-time accurate inventory. With typically hundreds of thousands of telecom specific items to manage, manual review of invoices and spreadsheets cannot effectively and efficiently get it done – especially on a real-time continual basis with centralized access to those who need it.It takes a specific proven process, dynamic system, and the dedicated, knowledgeable resources. We have developed through our Tellennium Integrated Management System (TIMs®), logical recurring process and centralized real-time database supporting all of the detail and tangible activities for all communications related circuits, services, and devices. We archive the data within our SaaS based solution for the life of your account and provide real time robust reporting. So if you need to know what carrier supports a phone line or real-time Year-Over-Year overall telecom spend, all of the information is accessible through TIMs®.
As you navigate our site, please view our case studies and videos of what our clients have to say about us and our solutions.